For my first Friday Five in what seems like foreverrrr, I decided to kick it up. And what better way than to include the family responsible for the downfall of modern society. That’s right, we’re talking about the Kardashians.
1) Here we go. White the Kardashians are just ridiculous, their Nicole by OPI line cannot be ignored. I love some of their jewel tones for Fall and everyone knows I can’t stay away from a good nail polish. However, when someone asks you what color your polish is and you say casually Khloe had a little lam-lam, don’t expect them to take you seriously. But then again, I don’t really take life seriously ever so why start with nail polish. If all else fails, just lie and say you don’t know the name.
2) Trader Joe’s. There are so many reasons that could take up an entire blog post on their own but this week, it’s their lactose free, gluten free hazelnut coffee cream. Because my college refrigerator is possessed by the devil and likes to make everything go bad in half the time, this stuff is my savior. Plus since it’s lactose free and gluten free, I feel like it may be a little better for me than that scary coffee-mate nonsense. If it’s not then don’t tell me, I will continue to live in my bubble thank youuuuu.
3) Which brings me to Starbucks pods for my Keurig. They’re the best, hands down. I drink
at least one every morning on my way to class and then tote around my empty cup and act sad until I can refill it later on with some other highly caffeinated beverage. My personal fave is the Veranda blend but they’re all good!
4) The weather this week has seriously been to die for. It’s probably in anticipation of the giant ass hurricane that’s coming next week (what the what?!) but anywho, I’ll enjoy it while I can. I’m heading to school to watch my munchkins play in their soccer games today and I can’t wait to hang out with some Starbucks, some fall leaves, and cute little kiddies playing soccer. This is how I spend my Fridays these days. And let’s just talk about how gorgeous the road I walk on to work was the other day!
5) The fact that my hair now takes ten minutes to curl or straighten instead of fifty five hours. I chopped off somewhere between five and seven inches (excuse the vague measurement I really have no clue) and now it is real short but it will grow back
eventually. I feel a little bad for the poor girl who cut my hair as I started having heart palpatations when she just nonchalantly chopped off HALF MY HAIR without even flinching. But if you know me, you know I change my hair on the reg. It’s also super dark which my friends and family will hate (sorry friendssss). Last time I died my hair dark, my dad asked me when I was going to get it fixed aka make it blonde again. So if that’s any indicator, Thanksgiving is gonna be REAL fun. Good thing I like it anyways!
Happy Friday friends and I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Stay safe if you are in the path of the Hurricane!