First of all, sorry y’all that I’ve been totally MIA! My sister, her friends, and my roommate have all been here hanging out with me over the past week so that I wasn’t in this big old house by myself (thanks loves!). We had tons of fun hanging out on Nantucket and working, beaching, and eating (mostly). Without further ado, in an attempt to return to blogging, here is my Friday Five.
1) Since I have been getting in the Fall mood lately, I bought this blazer online to wear to class, work, etc. $25 for an adorable blazer? I think yes.
2) Cutest note cards EVER from kWa. I am obsessed with them. Who wants a letter :)?
3) My new perfume from Nantucket Natural Oils. It is made from natural oils instead of alcohol so it lasts way longer plus no one else has it! Love!
4) Fun times and ice cream (obvi) with the bestie! Going to miss the juice bar so much.
5) And last but not least. This. Every SINGLE night. I know, I’m a lucky girl.
Have a great weekend!
I’ll start this one off with some good ecards.
Now that that’s out of the way, I have never been that crazy about the Olympics since I am not really that old and therefore haven’t been around for many. However, for this year’s Olympics, I have spent approximately fifty hours with my butt parked on the bed watching gymnastics, swimming, or some other weird sport that is not nearly as cool (table tennis I’m talking to you). Also Archery? Most boring thing to watch ever. Basically I have loved this year’s Olympics and it’s only half way over! What I have not enjoyed about this year’s Olympics is the fact that the Wall Street Journal emails me EVERY result before I see it along with Twitter inevitably ruining it as well. However, that doesn’t stop me from watching floor exercises and white-knuckling my way through every beam routine. Hello, serious injuries to every important part of the body (ahem). Not going to lie, their insane bodies do make me jealous (as I eat a pretzel rod). Sadly, I missed the entire opening ceremonies due to an obscene plane delay (thanks ACK Airport) but I heard that they were amazing and I rewatched some highlights slash lived vicariously through everyone tweeting about it. Is everyone else loving the Olympics as well?