I decided to participate in this link-up so that y’all could get to know me just a little bit better :). Enjoy!
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have been blogging since October 2010 which was my Freshman year of college. I started blogging because I needed (yet another) way to procrastinate studying and doing my homework. I decided that it would be a fun way to document my life in college for my family and friends to read. I think that my blog is changing every day as I get older and I think that as my life goes through changes, the blog will too!
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I am about to be a Junior (terrifying) at a school in Boston. If I haven’t said where I go to school, I am sure that I have given tons of hints but for now, I don’t really like to say :). I am currently studying Marketing with a minor in Human Development.
3. Where have you traveled?
My family loves to travel so here is a rundown: In the US: FL, GA, AL, TN, SC, NC, PA, NY, VT, NH, MA, NJ, IL, AZ, NM, CA, NV, and HI. Outside of the US: We love going to Atlantis in the Bahamas so I have been there a bunch of times. France, England, Belgium, Holland, Italy, and Canada.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would pay for my college first haha and then I would go on trips with my family.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Disgusting mouth noises, rude people, when people scratch silverware on plates, teeth, etc. (cringing)
6. What is your favorite movie?
I have a ton but if I had to narrow it down to three I would probably say Legally Blonde, The Sound of Music, and Finding Nemo (diverse, I know)
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Diet Coke: my sick addiction that I will never be able to get rid of (sorry organs). I also absolutely love my mommy’s iced tea. It’s kind of famous with my friends and family.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I really don’t like being alone and never have but if I am, I will usually read a book, go shopping, Blog, or go work out.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Target, hands down favorite store and it probably wouldn’t take long which is embarrassing.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Y’all my life is just one embarrassing moment. My parents live to embarrass me and therefore we all just embarrass each other 24/7. You have to find the fun in life. But one specific horrifyingly embarrassing moment was when my Dad hired fake paparazzi to stalk us in L.A. Looking back, extremely funny but at the moment, wanted to cry especially when there was a huge crowd.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
I would love to relive my graduation party. It was a huge pink and green preppy wonderland and I had so much fun hanging out with my friends and family.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would play you?
I have no idea. Probably someone insane. My sisters love to call me the “Khloe” of the fam (what’s a good blog post without a Kardashian reference) because I am the funniest/most sarcastic so we’ll go with that.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I’m pretty sure I’m still in my early years but so far I have been a babysitter, a secretary, a nanny, and now I manage a jewelry store.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Football Game with the roomie, nBt!
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I would go to Bora Bora. I want a little hut where I can hang out all day and do nothing!
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Me and my mommy before I left.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Five years from now I hope that I have a stable job and am happy. Can’t ask for much more than that :).